Terms and Conditions
1. Rental period is 8 days including day of delivery unless otherwise specified on customer invoice.
2. Disposal tonnages included in pricing are listed below unless otherwise specified on customer invoice:
10 yard - 2 tons
15 yard - 2 tons
20 yard - 3 tons
25 yard - 4 tons
30 yard - 5 tons
40 yard - 5 tons
3. Tonnage exceeding what is above or what is listed on your invoice will be billed additionally at $60.00 per ton.
4. Customer must call to schedule removal at least one day in advance. The dumpster will not be removed automatically on the last day of the rental period. There is additional billing once the rental period has expired of $10.00/day for 10, 15, and 20 yard dumpsters and $20.00/day for 25, 30, and 40 yard dumpsters once rental period has expired.
5. Do not fill container past "Load Fill Line" labeled on container.
6. Loading a container over the maximum weight limit may result in a container too heavy to be safely hauled. In this event, the customer is responsible for unloading the container until the weight allows it to be safely hauled. Failure to comply will result in the container being emptied on the service site as well as an additional round-trip haul charge of $125.00 will be owed.
7. Maximum tonnage permitted per container:
10 yard - 5 tons
15 yard - 5 tons
20 yard - 5 tons
25 yard - 12 tons
30 yard - 12 tons
40 yard - 12 tons
8. Due to the weight of dirt, rock, concrete, sod, sand, gravel, asphalt, and shingles rates and tonnage may differ from the information listed above. Changes in these will be listed on the customers invoice.
9. Driveway Dumpsters is not responsible for any damage beyond the curb line. We can place the container wherever dictated by the customer but cannot be responsible for cracked driveways, broken concrete, water lines, underground tanks, damaged fencing or landscaping (including lawns), septic systems, etc. that occurred due to placement of the container. Customers should mark and advise all drivers of possible hazards prior to delivery.
10. Customer is responsible for payment and display of street permits if required by city, county, or township law. If a violation is issued by the city for "no permit" the customers card on file will be charged for the fee amount.
11. Customers are responsible for damage to container beyond reasonable wear and tear. When using machinery to load containers, please be careful.
12. Materials not accepted at our disposal facility include:
Paint - Liquid
Lead Acid Batteries
13. Customers will assume and be responsible for any fines, violations, or penalties arising from content in container.
14. If any materials not accepted are found in a load upon returning to our facility, the customer will be billed additionally at $25.00/per item.
15. Driveway Dumpsters is not responsible for any injury sustained while loading or using our container.
16. If customer is not on site for container delivery and no signature is obtained, the use of this dumpster will be considered agreement to the above Terms and Conditions.